These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, July 16, 2007

Hello

From: Mrs Jane Okafor - mrs_janeokafor@indiatimes.com

Mrs.Jane Okafor,
block 78,Flat 4,
Officers Quaters,
Dodan Military Barrack,
Obalende,
Ikoyi,
Lagos,
Nigeria.
Dear Brothers/Sisters,
I am Mrs Jane Okafor,wife of late Brigadier General Mike Okafor of the Nigerian Army who died in an Hospital in Austrialia,where he went for a treatment on heart problem.He died on the 14th,March-2007.Before his death,my late husband told me that,as soon as he dies,that,I should quickly transfer the funds he deposited in the bank to any foriegn account overseas.This is because of my late husband's family members and the Federal Government of Nigeria money laundry act.I have a son,he is just a young boy and he doesn't know what is going on.
Ever since my late Husband's death,I am have been going through alot of stress from my late husband's family members.They want the withdraw the funds from the bank and the sell the properties and then share the money amongst themselves.The said funds in the Bank is $25million USD and two three buildings.I wanted to travel abroad myselve and then open and account there and then withdraw all the funds to the account abroad.But,this cannot be possible due to the fact that,I dont have residence permit or citizenship to that country.
So,I am asking you to assist me by indicating your interest and then,I shall forward to you an agreement paper to sign and send back to me.Please,you dont have to be scared,because,this is a genuine transaction and not like the ones you hear or receive in your mail box.I am assuring you 100%percent safe and secure.You dont have to spend your money for anything.
Please,I dont want people from Nigeria,India,Nepal,Ghana,Benin,Togo,Lebanon and Niger.This is because,I dont want anybody to dup me as this is the only hope I have in Life to train my little boy and to live comfortable.Race;any,Marital status;any,Religion;Any but,with the fear of God and Age;18 and above with a bank account in any country or valid credit card,other than,the above mentioned countries.So,if you are interested,kindly reply me soon.After as successful transfer,I shal give you 30% percent of the said fund or if you are not interested in my percentage offer,maybe you can assist me with your godly mind and God will bless you.This is urgent,please,if you are interested,just reply me soon and we start the process on time.I wait your reply soon.
Best Regards,
Mrs.Jane Okafor