These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, July 14, 2007

PLS CONSIDER THIS AND GET BACK TO ME

From: thdr - th66dr@laposte.net

Greetings

I appologise to you if this message comes to you as an intrussion, but I am convinced that this is the only means of my communicating you within the present dispensation.

My name is Ali Sanni Mahammoud a citizen and resident of Baghdad. I am very greatful to Almighty Allah for His mercies that he guide you in the honest and due assistance that you will give to me and my litte sibblings left in my care after the death of my parents in the last United States war on my country.

My late father, Al-Hussien Mohammoud was a senior prison official in the dethroned Saddam Hussien's government and he had planned our education abroad. We are four children in number, (three boys and one girls, Aisha). My parents, in the company of my eldest brother, Wadi met their untimely death on their way back from a wedding function of a relative during one of the air raids by the Americans. I am the second son of the family and by Wadi's tragic death with my parents, I have been made the leader of the family by fate and this is not easy at all for me.

After the allied forces war with the past government of Saddam, virtually every public infrastructures have been paralized, no good telephone service, water, electricity etc and life has not been easy for me and my younger ones here. The inceasant suicide bombing has not helped matters either for the new government to take charge and work. I have never been tought to face this type of situation through my life as my late father was always very fond of me and promised me that he will ensure that I and my brothers and sister will never lack basic things of life.

After the death of my parents, while going through some of his private documents, I came accross a FUND CERTIFICATE OF DEPOSIT valued USD18.5m (Eighteen Million, Five Hundred Thousand United States Dollars) which was issued by a London based Security company, CITI TRUST INC., a subsidiary of Citi Bank NA - UK. After due study of this document, I contacted the manager of operations of the Security company, Mr. Walker Oakman to brief him of the recent ugly development in my family and how difficult things has been for me and my surviving younger ones.

Mr. Oakman explained to me that my father did actually deposited the money in my name with s cleary signed CUSTODIAL AGREEMENT that I can only be allowed access to this fund at the attainment of the age of 30 years when I would have finished my schooling and be properly equiped to manager the fund in viable investments overseas for the upkeep of my family in the event of his death or retirement from public service. In his detailed explanations, Mr. Oakman futher made me understand that the only clause provided in the custodian agreement in the event like this, is if I should provide/ appoint a well experienced business person of my choice that will stand as my investment advisor and fund manager until I attained the ripe age of 30 year that the agreement stipulated for my taking charge of the management of this fund.

I decided to contact you after due considerations and my personal desire to leave Baghdad with my younger sister and brother since things are no longer working so that we can complete our education and as to be better equipped to face life. My contacting you also hinged on the fact that at 23 years, it is still a long way for me to have legal access to this fund. So I am hoping to send to you for your records, the relating documents to this fund as soon as you indicate your interest to stand as my mentor, fund investment advisor/manager for the release and re-investment of the above fund in your country.

I am willing to negotiate with you whatever conditions that you might want as your wages and/or benefits if you accept this position. You can name whatever percentage that you wish to have of the total fund hence we can have a lead to negotiate on.

I will expect your response with your full details and plans for me and my younger ones so that we can work together on this project. Please mail me your response to: al_sannim@yahoo.co.uk Allah will guide and be with you and your family as you give this matter the serious considerations that it deserved.

I am yours faithfully,
Ali Sanni Mohammoud

Créez votre adresse électronique prenom.nom@laposte.net
1 Go d'espace de stockage, anti-spam et anti-virus intégrés