These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, July 26, 2007

RE

From: Bamidele Corker - bacorker@msn.com

Reply-To: bacorker@yahoo.co.uk
MIME-Version: 1.0


Dear Sir/Madam

I am the Head of Internal Audit GTB Bank, Nigeria. I am writing following an opportunity in my office that will be of immense benefit to both of us.

In my department we discovered an abandoned sum of USD20.7 Million (Twenty million, seven hundred thousand United states Dollars) in an account belonging to an investor (name with-held) died without naming any next of kin to his fund in my bank. The banking regulation/legislation in Burkina Faso demands that I should notify the fiscal authorities after three years.

I personally have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for almost 3 years now, I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin / Will Beneficiary to the deceased so that the proceeds of this account valued at USD20.7 Million can be paid to you. This will be disbursed or shared in these percentages, 60% to me my colleges, 35% to you and 5% for expenses.

I have all the legal and banking details of the deceased client that will facilitate our putting you forward as the claimant/beneficiary of the funds and ultimately transfer of the $20.7M plus interest to any bank account nominated by you. The final details will be given upon receipt an affirmation of your desire to participate.

Please contact me immediately whether or not you are interested in this Proposal stating the following below informations:

Your Full Name: ......................
Your Address: ........................
Your Phone & Fax Num: ................
Your Age: ............................
Occupation: ..........................

If you are not, it will enable me scout for another foreign partner to carry out this deal. But where you are interested, contact me only through my private email address: bacorker@yahoo.co.uk

Thank you,

Bamidele Corker