These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, July 01, 2007

Urgent Reply

From: usman bello - usman_bello812@yahoo.co.uk

BELLO & ASSOCIATES (FINANCIAL ATTORNEY,NOTARY & SOLICITOR) ADDRESS :SUITE 408 ELEGANZA PLAZA APAPA- LAGOS. E Mail :usman_bello812@yahoo.co.uk Tel: 234 80 269 404 58

Dear Friend

I am sorry at the perceived confusion you may have by receiving this letter from me since we have not previously met. To be precise I am a solicitor at law. I am the personal attorney to Engr .Mark , who used to work with Shell-petroleum Development Company in Nigeria. Hereafter shall be referred to as my client. On the 21st of April 2000, my client, his wife and their Three children were involved in a car accident along sagumu Express road.

All occupants of the vehicle unfortunately Lost their lives. Since then I have made several enquires To their embassy to locate any of my clients extended Relatives. This has also proved unsuccessful. Hence I contacted you.
I have contacted you to assist in repatriating the money and Property left behind by my client before they get Confiscated or declared unserviceable by the bank where this Huge deposits were lodge.

Particularly, the finance company Where the deceased had an account valued at about 11.5million Dollars has issue me a notice to provide the next of kin of The deceased or have the account confiscated within a short Period of time. Since I have been unsuccessful in locating the relatives for Over 3 years now I seek your consent to present you as the Next of kin of the deceased, so that the proceeds of this Account valued at 11.5million dollars can be paid to you and Then you and me can share the money.55% to me and 40% to You ,and 5% is for un-foreseen expenses. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used To backup any claim we may make.

All I require is your Honest cooperation to enable this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate Arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the Law.

Please get in touch with my email for more details and send to me your Telephone and fax numbers to enable us further about this Transaction. Best regards, Barrister Usman Bello (principal partner Bello & Associates)
_________________________________________________________________
Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club. 
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink