These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, July 13, 2007

Your Cooperation

From: Mr Ahmad Bello - ahmadbello1955@hotmail.com

Attn:Please,

I am Mr. Ahmad Bello, the director of bill and exchange at the foreign remittance department in the bank where I work. I humbly wish to seek your assistance in a matter that is very important to me which also require utmost urgency.

In my department, we discovered an abandoned sum of $5.2M USD (Five Million, Two Hundred Thousand US Dollars), in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customers, an American by name: Mr. John Schelpert who died along with his wife and other passengers in Egypt air flight 990 -October 31, 1999. since we got information about his untimely death, the fund has been dormant in his account with my bank without any claim, we have been expecting his next of kin to come over and claim his money because we cannot release it unless somebody applies for it as next of kin or relation to the deceased and the person must be a foreigner as indicated in our banking guidelines. Thus this required me to contact you simply to assist in claiming this deposited fund and for the transfer into your bank account.

What I request is a honest foreign partner in whose account we will transfer this money for mutual benefit and further investment projects in your country. On smooth conclusion of this transfer, you will be entitled to your own share of the total sum as gratification. We have agreed that 30 % of this money will be for you as our foreign partner, in respect to the provision of a foreign bank account for the transfer, and 70% would be for me and my colleague. Thereafter I and my colleague will visit your country for disbursement and further investment projects, hence the reason for requesting your sincere co-operation in working together as partners and receive the funds in your bank account with total trust.

For further information please contact me immediately on my direct telephone number 00221 2160293. OR through my confidential email address stating your wish in this urgent matter.

Waiting for your quick reply message.

Respectfully,
Mr. Ahmad Bello
Tel: 00221 2160293