These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 16, 2007

FROM DERICK JANSEN

From: dyvanmolenterraes - dyvanmolen@terra.es

FROM DERICK JANSEN
email:derickjansen@myway.com
Dear Prospective Partner,
My name is Tangashi Wellison, I trained and work as an
external auditor for one of the prime banks here in Belgium
working as part of a bigger team that covers the
entire branches in the country. I had taken pains to find your
contact through a random web search using the deceased
surname.

On routine audit check last year, I discovered some
investment accounts that had been dormant for at least
twelve years. All the accounts belong to a single/one
account holder with monies totalling a little above
10.5 million United States Dollars. Now banking
regulation/legislation in BELGIUM demand that I do
notify the fiscal authorities after a statutory time
span of twelve years when dormant accounts of this
type are called in by the Belgium Monetary
Regulatory bodies.

The above set of facts underscores my reason of
writing and proposing to you. My investigations of the
said account reveals that the investor, a national had
died in 1994-the exact time the account was last
operated. I can confirm with certainty that the said
investor died interstate and no next -of -kin to his
estate has been found or has come forward all these
years.

I am of the settled conviction that using my insider
leverage, I, working with you can secure the funds in
the account for us instead of allowing it pass as
unclaimed funds into the coffers of the Government of
BELGIUM . This is especially possible as you bear
the same LAST NAME to the said investor. This exactly
is why I crave your participation and co-operation. I
am seized with all relevant documents (legal and
Banking) that will facilitate our putting you forward
as the claimant/beneficiary of the funds and
ultimately transfer the money to an account to be
nominated by you.

Of course you shall be handsomely rewarded for your
part in this transaction as the people I am working
with are prepared to allocate a % as we shall agree of the total
funds for your efforts.

I shall however leave out the final details of this
transaction till I receive an affirmation of your
desire to participate. Rest assured that I am on top
of the situation all the time and there will be no
risk whatsoever if you elect to come on board.
Needless to say, UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY is of vital
importance if we are to successfully reap the immense
benefits of this transaction.

Find above written email contacts that you may reach
me with. I do expect your prompt response.

Truly ,

Derick Jansen

Ahora tambi n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m vil.

Inf rmate pinchando aqu