These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, August 23, 2007

From DrMATHEW TAYLORACCAFCIA

From: mathew taylor - mathew_taylor1@yahoo.es

From :Dr.MATHEW TAYLOR,ACCA,FCIA PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY +447045707403****************************************************ATTEND TO THIS PROPOSAL WITH UTMOST CONFIDENTIALITY First let me start by introducing myself.I am Dr.MATHEWTAYLOR,ACCA,FCIA,Principal Auditor of the Standard Bank London-United Kingdom.I have a concealed business proposal for you.Before the U.S and Iraqi war,our client General Ibrahim Moussa who was withthe Iraqi forces and also business man made a numbered fixed depositfor 18 calendar months,with a value of ($20.5 M)Twenty million FiveHundred Thousand United States Dollars only in my branch.Upon maturity several notice was sent to him but without any response from him.Again after the war another notification was sent and still noresponse came from him. We later found out that the General and hisfamily had been killed during the war in a bomb blast that hit theirhome.During my intensive investigation,I discovered that Gen.Ibrahim Moussa did not declare any next of kin in his official papersincluding the paper work of his bank deposit. Although he confided in me the last time he was at my office that noone except me knew of his deposit in my bank. The said fund ($20.5million)is still in my bank unclaimed and it is certain that nobody will evercome forward to claim it. What bothers me most is that according to the UK monetary laws, at the expiration of 3 years the funds will revert to the ownership of the Government if nobodyapplies to claim the funds. Against this backdrop,my suggestion toyou is that I will like you as a foreigner to stand as the next ofkin to the late Gen. Ibrahim Moussa so that you will be able to receive thisfunds. THIS I WHAT I WANT YOU TO DO: I want you to know that I have had everything planned out so that weshall come out successful. I have contacted an Attorney that willprepare the necessary documents that will back you up as the next ofkin to Gen.Ibrahim Moussa,all that is required from you at thisstage is for you to provide me with your : 1)Full Names and address,Occupation,Nationality,Age and Resident country. 2) Your bank account details where the fund will be transferred to so that the Attorney can commence his job. After you have been made the next of kin, the Attorney will also filein for claims on your behalf and secure the necessary approval andletter of probate in your favor for release of the funds to anaccount that will be provided by you. Once the funds have beentransferred to your nominated bank account we shall share in theratio of 50% for me,30% for you,we shall donate 20% of the fund towards charity. If you are interested and believe you can handle this deal with me,please forward the information stated above including your private telephone numbers for further discussions with you on this matter.I will provide you with more details of this operation upon receipt of your reply. NOTE: Please send your reply to me via this private EMAIL:mathew_taylor1@yahoo.es,or my company email contact@unb.org.ukYour earliest response to this letter will be appreciated. Kind Regards Dr.MATHEW TAYLOR,ACCA,FCIA. PLEASE CALL ME IMMEDIATELY +447045707403
_________________________________________________________________
Play free games, earn tickets, get cool prizes! Join Live Search Club. 
http://club.live.com/home.aspx?icid=CLUB_wlmailtextlink