These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, August 27, 2007

proposal

From: jeanpierre bamba - pierebamba1948@yahoo.ca

Dear Sir
This may come as a very good surprise to you but rest assured it is
from
the right man at the right time,
My name is Pierre Jean Bamba, from republic of Togo and I am the
personal
assistant on domestic affairs to our late president Eyamsengbe Eyadema,
since his death people are looting his things, money and other
valuables
things, but as a Christian I don't want to involve my self in such act,
I have helped his son recover many things even some of his accounts
which
the family are not aware of, and after all this his son paid me with
evil,
so now the president has an account with one Arabian countries which I
have
some relevant documents. And I have contacted the bank manager, he said
I
should find some one to assist me someone who will be capable to help.
I need your assistance because the money is too much for me the amount
in
question is $20,000,000.00(Twenty Million United States of American
dollars)
please I will accept any conditions please I want to facilitates the
transfer
because of my position now and I am currently hiding myself here in
south Africa
as an asylum.
To be candid, my pastor assured me that you would be capable of helping
me I need
your urgent reply, the manager is interested and wants to assist. For
your effort
and dedication in this issue I have decided to offer you 35% of the
total sum
while 15% will goes to the bank manager then 50% will be mine.
I am waiting patently for your reply till then remain bless,
Best regards,
Pierre Jean Bamba.
(Fax:+27 865208751).williamskab06@yahoo.co.uk
(Tel:+27 83 4701028).


---------------------------------
All new Yahoo! Mail
---------------------------------
Get news delivered. Enjoy RSS feeds right on your Mail page.

---------------------------------
Be smarter than spam. See how smart SpamGuard is at giving junk email the boot with the All-new Yahoo! Mail