These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, September 26, 2006

confidential,

 I love to open a Business and Language school in your
country and I would
love to ask you if you can be of any assistance
regarding the information
that would help me as well as all the legal paper work
that might be
needed.

As far I know,it is not easy for a Sole Foreigner to
open a school or exterblished any business in
your country  because of long administrative process
it involves and I would
love you to be in partner with me if you could spare
me some of your
time.

I have some money that can cater for it because iam a
bank manager and i will used my influence to transfer
some amount close to four million  twenty nine
thousand dollar  for this investiment,through your
assistance,if you are ready to assist me.,but if
should in case you are
busy with your business,you can introduce an
influencial person to me
who can make all the process easier,and more so,I
would like the school
to be a bigger one because we are planning of having
affliates from the
Western countries.

I would love to read from you soon on your opinion if
you would be
interested in partnership or be my coordinator.
Yours Rejoys.


Why keep checking for Mail? The all-new Yahoo! Mail shows you when there are new messages.