These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, September 26, 2006

Contact me urgently

Contact me urgently!

I am humble to write you in other to seek for
your foreign partnership to enable me transfer the sum of £15,million
pounds.I will first introduce myself as Mr. Thompson Yuval, a staff in
the Private Clients
Section of a well known bank, here in London,
England.
One of our accounts, with holding balance of £15,000,000
(Fifteen Million Pounds Sterling) has been dormant and last operated
three years ago. From my
investigations and confirmation, the owner of
the said account is a foreigner by name John Shumejda died on the 4th
of January 2002 in a plane crash in irmingham; you can view this CNN
website
http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/europe/01/04/england.plane/
for details
on the crash.
Since then, nobody has done anything
as regards the
claiming of this money, as he has no family member that
has any knowledge as to the existence of either the account or the
funds; and also Information from
the National Immigration also states
that he was
single on entry into the UK.
The bank will approve this
money to any foreigner because the former operator of the a/c is a
foreigner, I am certainly sure that he is dead, and nobody will come
again for the claim of this money A foreigner can only claim this money
with legal claims to the account Holder; therefore I need your
cooperation in this
ransaction.
I will provide the necessary
information needed in order to claim this money, But you will need to
open an account where this can be transferred. If interested send your
private Telephone No. And Fax
number including full details of the
account to be used for the Deposit I wish for utmost confidentiality in
handling this transaction as my job and the future of my family would
be jeopardized if it were
breached.
I want to assure you that the
transaction is without risk if due process is followed accordingly.
Finally,I will give you 25% for your corporation.

Contact me
urtently for further details.Here is my
phone # +447024079152.
Great
Regards,
Mr. Thompson Yuval.