These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Goodnews

Dear Friend ,

I'm happy to inform you about my success in getting those
funds transfered under the cooperation of a new partner
from Spain. Presently I'm in Madrid Spain for investment
projects with my own share of the total sum.
Meanwhile, I didn't forget your past efforts and attempts
to assist me in transferring those funds despite that it
failed us some how.Now contact my secretary in Nigeria his
name is Mr Samson Okafor samson_okafor2005@yahoo.com

ask him to send youthe total of $950.000.00 which I kept
for your compensation for all the past efforts and
attempts to assist me in this matter.
I appreciated your efforts at that time very much. so feel
free and get in touch with my secretary Mr Samson Okafor
and instruct him where to send the amount to you.

Please do let me know immediately you receive it so that
we can share the joy after all the sufferrings at that
time. in the moment, I'm very busy here because of the
investment projects which myself and the new partner are
having at hand,finally, remember that I had forwarded
instruction to the secretary on your behalf to receive
that money, so feel free to get in touch with Mr Samson
Okafor, he will send the
amount to you without any delay.

Best Regards
Wang Qin.