These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, September 19, 2006

pls treat urgently

PAYMENT SOLUTION

I am Hon. Dr. Adeniji Olu, Minister of Foreign Affairs; my
office monitors and controls the affairs of all banks and
financial institutions in Nigeria concerned with foreign contract payments. I am the final signatory to all foreign transfers of huge funds moving within banks both the local and international levels in line to foreign contracts settlement. I have before me the list of foreign contract payment files,which are due to be transferred to their nominated accounts.

Meanwhile, we identified some of these accounts to be ghost
accounts,unclaimed deposits and over-invoiced sum etc. Your
name was among the under listed contractors expecting their
funds to be transferred into their accounts, on this note;
I wish to have a deal with you as regards to the unpaid
fund.
I have the file before me and hope they data's are correct and un-tampered unless you reconfirm your banking details for me to properly authenticate them. As it is my duty to recommend the transfer of these surplus funds to the Federal Government Treasury and Reserve Accounts as unclaimed deposits.
I have the opportunity to write you based on the instructions I
received two days ago from the Senate Committee on Contract Payments / Foreign Debts to submit the List of payment reports expenditures and audited reports of revenues. Among several others, I have decided to remit the contract sum to your nominated account following my idea that we have a deal/agreement and I am going to perfect the paperwork legally.

MY CONDITIONS

1. The sum of USD$5M only will be paid into an account I
will provide you after you have confirmed the transfer of
the fund into your account by telegraphic Transfer (T/T),
confirmable in 3 working days.

2. This deal must be kept secret forever, and all
correspondence will be strictly by private email /
telephone and fax, for security purposes.

3. There should be no other third parties as most problems
associated with such payments are caused by their agents or
representatives.

If you AGREE with my conditions, l will advise you on the
nextline of action and immediately the fund transfer will
commence without further delay as I would proceed to fix
your name on the Payment schedule instantly to meet the 10
working days.

Hon. Dr. Adeniji Olu

FOREIGN AFFAIRS MINISTER.