These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 16, 2006

Dear, it is my wish to choose you for this task. please reply as soon as

From: Sanita Ahmed - sanita_ahmed@marsool.com

Dear only one,
I beleive you will treat this mail with the fear of God. It is with a tears that
I am writing you this mail, I dont need your pity, but love to my son.
My mail may seem very painful and sorrowful, but there is more you can do in my
request than to to pitty me, which is to show love to my son.
My name is Sanita Ahmed married to the late Hassanal Ahmed, who died with our
two daughters and the entire family in Indonesia on 26th of December 2004
during the Tsunami Disaster . Since after this painful and sorrowful inccident,
my cancer sickness got worst and i have been suffering from heart failure and
hypertites.
I, my husband and our children have been in Benin Republic for a long time. We
all were suppose to travel to Indonesia in 2004 December, but my bad health, did
not permit me to travel with them, which made me and my son to stay behind while
my husband and our two daughters travelled. If not, all of us would have perish
in the disaster.
My reason of writing you this mail is due to the sad news that came to me
recently from the doctors. After my last diagnose result, it was proved by the
doctors that i may not leave for more than two month ahead, due to the damange
the cancer have caused in my system unless I undergo an urgent surgical
operation which my chance of survival is less than 20% according to the medical
experts. As it stands, I have given to fate. But i have a more concern problem,
which is why i have contacted you.
Please, this is about my son. Since it is now obvious that i will die, my son's
future have been the greatest problem i have. I want you to take care of my son
please. He is only 13years and we have no person here to take care of him if I
die today. My late husband left some money here in a deposit house before he
died, which we intended to use for investment in Indonesia. I want you to take
this money and my son. Use the money into a big investment, that you will manage
until my son grows up to take over the investment. I will like you to take my
son as your own son, give him the love we the parents would have given him. Do
not let him feel the pains of being an orphan. give him good education, bring
him up into a responsible man. Make him have the fear of God. Please do not
refuse this task.
As soon as I receive your reply, all i will do is to look for a lawyer here, who
will draw up my will in your favour. I will will the US$18million to your, I
will give you all the documents that is covering the deposit with the deposit
house, i will transfer every power and right of ownership to you to enable you
claim the deposit from the deposit house. It will be also included in the Will
that you are the only person my son should be released to, if i die. All i need
is your acceptance and assurance that you will not treat my son badly. I am
writing you this mail with great tears and i pray you to be kind in concering
this mail.
Please reply this mail immediately. sanita_ahmed1@yahoo.co.id
Thanks you.
Sanita Ahmed