These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 16, 2006

Pls Help Us

From: agatha denis - agatha_denis1x16@hotmail.com

Dear sir,

It is with pleasure, honour and respect that I am bringing this business
proposal to you and with hope that it will be for a mutual benefit to all of
us, and hoping that you will not let down the trust I am about to repose on
you.

I am Agatha Guei, the daughter of late Gen.Robert Guei, the former military
head of state of
my country, Cote d'ivoire in West Africa.

My late father was assasinated on the 18-09-2002 by some unscrupulous
soldiers on the directives of the ruling government of President Laurent
Gbagbo who falsely accused my father of plotting to overthrow his
government.

But the most heart breaking event was the subsequent assasination of my
beloved and caring mother who was ignorant of the power tussle by same
soldiers. Ever since, we have been in hiding here in a remote part of west
africa (Cotonou rep of benin) following several threats on our lives and our
properties in Abidjan.Cote d'ivoire,

Before his assasination, my late father disclosed to me that he made a
deposit of some fund with a security Company in Europe, but instructed the
company to transfer the box(Consignments) to whosoever we may appoint as our
Next of Kin, My late father was about to invest this money overseas & on our
behalfs before his untimely death.

My late father explained to me that the fund amounting to the tune of
US$25.5 million dollars was contained in a trunk box and for security
reasons, was registered as family effects and valuables.

He disclosed to me where he kept all the documents concerning this deposit
and they are presently in my custody. Right now, we are not very safe in our
country as earlier highlightened to you, hence we moved in to cotonou Rep of
Benin to seek for a refuge as the present chaos in my country is not helping
matters at all.

Honestly the burden of taking care of my younger brother Denis is weighing
me down and I am looking for a good foreign partner who will assist us in
seeing that we transfer and invest this money abroad, as that has been my
late father's aim before his death.

Though it has been difficult to get an honest person to assist us in this
aspect. But for me to continue in silence will only help in constituting
more dangers on our lives and properties.

This is why I am writing to you for your honourable and kind assistance. We
will be glad to reward you handsomely for this needed assistance.Please
understand that the most important thing now is for you to be aiding and
advising us as our parent/guidian who will be directing our affairs in your
country.

You will also make sure that I and my younger brother Denis will come over
to your country immediately the money is transferred. I will also like you
to do some business research and inform me both on the conditions for a
foreigner to invest in your country.

Furthermore, it will interest me to transfer all the relevant documents
relating to this deposit in the security Company to your name, to avoid it
beign traced to our family name,all for security reasons.

Sir i am soliciting your assistance in securing,investment/management of
this fund because we are very young children with no experience in
investment and management.

Proceedures :
1. I have already made a contact with Security Company in Europe that can
conveniently convey the consignments to your destination if you devote to
assist me claim the consignments from the security company to your
designated address via your special arrangement.

2. You are required to furnish me with the followings Sir :
i. Your complete address(office / house)
ii. Your tel & fax n0s°

With the above informations, I shall commence the procedures of sending you
the proof documents concerning this fund/Money(deposit) for your view /
verification.

Sir plesae note that before we can commence on this transaction proper after
getting your support to assist us claim these consignments from the Security
Company, there must be a draft agreement that will bind all of us together
for the safety of our fund/money .

I therefore advise you sir to treat this transaction with utmost secrecy and
urgency by reaching me through my email address as we are presently in
refegue camp in Cotonou republic of benin .


Thanks for your anticipated co-oporation and urgent response.

Yours faithfully,

Agatha and Denis Guei.

E-mail: agatha_denis200@hotmail.com

_________________________________________________________________
Testez Windows Live Mail Beta ! http://www.ideas.live.com