These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 31, 2006

From;Mrs Aminatu Abubaka

From: c.chimbia@virgilio.it - aminatu12006@uku.co.uk

From;Mrs Aminatu Abubaka
Dearest.
I am Mrs Aminatu Abubaka Arikama,
from Sierra Leone republic, residing in Cote d'Ivoire. I am married to
Mr Abubaka Arikama, who deals in Cocoa and Gold business in Cote d
Ivoire for twenty five years before he died in the year 2002. We were
married for twenty years God give us a son, his name is Abubaka Arikama
Jr who is 17 now, and because of my husband love to me he refused to
marry another wife.
He died after a brief illness from food poison
which lasted for only four days. Since his death I decided not to
remarry or get another child outside my matrimonial home, my husband
relatives was responsible for his death because they want to inherit
the entire legacy, I was ill and my son is still a little boy.
Before
the death of my husband he deposited a huge amount (US$11.8M) in a
finance house here in Cote d Ivoire, Since my Doctor told me that I
have a little time left (about Six months) due to cancer problem.
Having known my condition and I can not survive this cancer illness,
and I don't want to lose my only son, I decided to transfer this fund
and my son out of this country.
I took this decision because I don't
want to lose every thing my husband has worked for, and my husband
relatives are not even good at all because they are responsible for the
death of my husband in other to have all his properties and I don't
want my husband's efforts to be used by those that conspired for his
death and they will still kill my son if they have the opportunity.
The
fund transfer will base on the option you prefer, (1) bank to bank
transfer (2) through a diplomatic channel to your address, the finance
house is ready to transfer the fund with any of the option we agreed
on, as soon as I receive your reply of accepting to help me I will give
you all the details including your percentage for assisting me in this
legitimate transaction.
Thanks.
May God be with you.
Mrs. Aminatu
Arikama