These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 31, 2006

REPLY BACK

From: MARY RANDOLF - mary@maryrandolf.orangehome.co.uk

Dear Sir/Madam,
Re: Investment Capital.

I got Your contact e-mail address after a Re-search for a person whom we an trust and jointly invest with Trust in and also solicit a Honourable partnership with.I MRS MARY RANDOLF of United States was affected with liver problem and my husband was late who died by (MOTOR ACCIDENT).
My Housband deposited some funds is in a Security Firm in EUROPE which my husband kept for the family and this is the only hope l have now with my only daoughter which i have been waiting to see a trusted person for the claim of the fund which i have all the legal requirements for the release of the consignment by the Security Company in EUROPE.
Barrister Thompson frank resided to work with your interst on this matter by helping me and my only daughter,Barrister Thompson frank has interest to do business relative to investments this money for the family in your country in areas related to agriculture or any business of your choice under your Guadiance and to initiate a proper and structured relationship with you.
Please let me know what your response will be to an offer to receive this funds sum of 14Million Pounds (Fourteen Million Poundss from the Security Company in EUROPE kept by my late Husband (MR.WILLIAMS RANDOLF) for his family which is well sealed and package as a consignment and the Company did not know the content of the consignment for the security Reason of the funds.
All the legal Paper and other proofs are with me here even the contact details of the Security Company in EUROPE is with me now which i will forward to you as soon as you indicate your 100% interest.

I Expect your fastest reply.
Yours Sincerely,
MRS MARY RANDOLF