These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 12, 2006

Greetings

From: regine valdez - reginevaldez@hotmail.com

Good day,


I am contacting you to solicite for your assistance in resolving a pressing
problem.
My name is MRS.REGINA VALDEZ from PHILIPPINES. I lost my husband and my
only daughter in the Tsunami disaster. Before their untimely death, my
husband deals on cocoa and coffee business.

Presently, I am having a big problem with my late husband's brothers
because of the wealth and landed properties my husband left behind. They
forced me to release all his banks information and other important documents
about his landed properties.They did not stop there, they are monitoring my
movements till today to the extent that I can not go out freely nor answer
or make telephone calls. They can only give me foods and shelter and nothing
else. I can understand that with such treatment, their plan is to do away
with my life so that they can feel comfortable with what they snatched from
me. It is because of this problem that I decided to contact you for a help
to rescue me from this ugly situation before I die here.

Because of my relationship with my late husband, he told me before his death
about another money he has in the African country where he goes to do his
Coffee and Cocoa business.The money was in a box deposited in a security and
finance company in Lome-Togo, and the amount is US$18.5m. He made me to
understand that the money was deposited as a family valuable for security
reasons. The brothers of my late husband is not aware of this deposit and I
will never tell them about that.I am therefore seeking for your assistance
to help me secure the money from Africa to your country for investment.

Once I got your response to help me, I will respond with the details on how
we should do this.

I shall be waiting for your swift response.

Sincerely yours,
Regina Valdez.

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Hotmail sur i-mode™ : envoyez et recevez des e-mails depuis votre
téléphone portable ! http://www.msn.fr/hotmailimode