These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, October 12, 2006

IN GOOD FAITH

From: marry john - marry_john007@latinmail.com

DEAREST ONE,

I KNOW THAT THIS MIGHT SOUND SO STRANGE TO YOU SINCE WE HAVE NOT MET BEFORE.

BUT LET ME QUICKLY INTRODUCE MYSELF, I AM MISS MARRY JOHN

I AM 23 YEARS OLD MY FATHER WAS A GREAT POLITITIAN AND AN OIL BARON BUT TODAY AS I AM WRITING TO YOU MY FATHER IS DEAD

BUT BEFORE HIS DEATH HE DEPOSITED THE SUM OF 5.5 MILLION UNITED STATE DOLLARS IN A SECURITY COMPANY HERE IN COTE D' IVORE. HE DEPOSITED THIS AMOUNT OF MONEY AS FAMILY VALUEABLE PROPERTY IN A BOX. THE SECURITY COMPANY DOES NOT KNOW THAT IT CONTAINS MONEY.

SO I WANT A GOD FEARING PERSON THAT I CAN TRUST WHO WILL NOT BETRAY ME WHEN THE MONEY IS THERE TO HELP ME RETREIVE THIS BOX AND TAKEN TO YOUR COUNTRY FOR INVESTMENT. SO PLEASE GET BACK TO ME AND I WILL TELL YOU HOW WE CAN DO THINGS TOGETHER.


YOURS SINCERELY,

I AM MISS TAALIE EDWARD
THANK YOU

¡Miles de amigos con tus mismas aficiones! http://www.latinchat.com