These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 30, 2006

HELLO MY FRIEND

From: Mr Aguleria - philipaguleria34@mail.md

My Dear,
I write to seek your services in a private confidential matter regarding to
a great late Mr. Adam A Williams who died leaving some funds unclaimed in
our bank without any beneficiary. I am aware that you might not be related
to him but I want you to stand As the beneficiary and I will fill you in,
since I have all the details for The transfer proper. This requires a
private arrangement. Could you Perhaps be able to receive these funds under
legal claims then I will Fill you in I am willing give you 30% at the
conclusion of this business.
I will need you in legal capacity to stand as his beneficiary. I have all
the Details and will fill you in if you are really willing. Your major role
would Be either provides me with an Existing account or to open a bank
account Where the funds will be transferred.
All correspondences will be via email for now. The funds in question are
Quite large (about $22M USD). I will expect a straight answer from you. YES
or NO. If yes, then let's work out the modalities and a brief profile of
Your person is expected.
Contact me immediately through my private email philipaguleria34@mail.md for
details of the business.
Closing with anticipation.
Philip Aguleria.
pls if you are intrested to help me,this is what i need from you,
your full name and age--------------------------
yourfull address--------------------------------
phone and fax ---------------------------------
your country------------------------------------
the name of yours company (if any