These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, October 30, 2006

URGENT REPLY NEEDED

From: godis able - godisable_33@citromail.hu

Dear Respected, Richard is my name, 22 yrs old From Yiraia Town and a Sierra Leonean by nationality. I am presently residing in the neighbouring Country republic of Benin as a result of war that ravaged my country couple of years ago. And the story can be seen here:http://www.hrw.org/english/docs/2001/07/24/sierra369.htmI wanted to facilitate this agreement by myself, but I am relatively new to this environment, and so sought your assistance of a long standing relationship. Therefore, I wish to share with you in confidence that before I left Free town to Benin, there is certain amount of money totalling US$ 12.5 million, which my Mother has deposited with a Security Firm here in Benin as a Consignment and the Consignment is due as per mandated for claim. And must be claimed by the depositor or his or her next of kin therefore this is the reason I decided to write you to stand as the next of kin to my late mother since we all bear the same surname. The Security Firm has just s
ent a reminder to my mother email address, informing her of the maturity Of the Consignment.Please email me at my private box Email: (ourlordisgood_1555@yahoo.fr) Yours faithfully,Richard

_________________________________________
Hírkeresõ TOP50 hír - Bulvárhírek, sztárpletykák és a nap történései itt: KLIKK IDE! - http://www.hirkereso.hu/top50