These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 10, 2006

quake erupted project(reply asap

From: karl chung - karlchunglee@yahoo.com.hk

>From Mr. Karl Lee Chung.
Firstly, I must say that i am very sorry for any
embarasment which this e-mail might course you.
introduceing myself to you,I am Mr.Karl Lee Chung,.
Presently,Assistant Head of the Trade and Finance
section of May Bank Hong kong.

in the past years of holding this position,I have had
several clients as a depositor in my Bank amongst whom
is Dr. Xian Yeong Kiat from Indonesia who deposited a
sum of US$ 16.5M with my Bank on 23rd November, 2004
for a period of three months.
After maturity he re-invested the capital sun again
for another three Months. But Upon the second
maturity I did not hear from him and I had to bring
the notice before my Bank officially.
Upon investigations, it was discovered that Dr. Xian
Yeong Kiat and his family were killed by magnitude
quake erupted off the coast of the Indonesian Island
of Nias, West of Sumatra on 28 March 2005, which was
also reported to have claimed the lives of about 1,295
Indonesians. Dr. Xian Yeong Kiat did not declare any
next of kin in his official papers, including the
paper work of his bank deposit. And he made me to
understand when he re-invested the money that no one
except me knew of his deposit in my bank.
In Hong Kong after 2 years and (two years ) the funds
will be converted to the ownership of the Hong Kong
Government if nobody applies to claim the funds. I have thought
about this and I have decided to transfer and invest
these funds abroad, preferably in your beautiful
country and later settle in your Country with my
family when I retire.
I want you as a foreigner to stand as the next of kin
to Dr. Xian Yeong Kiat.Please, indicate your interest
to assist me in claiming these funds as the next of
kin. All modalities for a smooth transfer of these
funds have been put in place, which will be handled
by an Attorney over here in Hong Kong. All legal
documents will be obtained from the Hong Kong
government and my Bank.
Sharing percentage shall be discussed in our
subsequent emails. Get back to me via my personal
E-mail:(karlchunglee@yahoo.com.hk).
Including your full name,address,phone&fax number.

My Kind Regards,
Mr.Karl Lee Chung.

_______________________________________
YM - Â÷½u°T®§
´Nºâ§A¨S¦³¤Wºô¡A§AªºªB¤Í¤´¥i¥H¯d¤U°T®§µ¹§A¡A·í§A¤Wºô®É´N¯à¥ß§Y¬Ý¨ì¡A¥ô¦ó»¡¸Ü³£ÉN¨«¥¢¡C
http://messenger.yahoo.com.hk