These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, October 10, 2006

Re: Call me

From: Nadia Hanbal - hanbalnadia@gmail.com

From: Mrs. Nadia Ahmad Hanbal
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
Email: hanbalnadia@gmail.com


Dear Sir,

THIS LETTER IS CONFIDENTIAL

Greetings in the name of Allah, My name is Mrs. Nadia Ahmad Hanbal, I am an Iraqi refugee, We just arrived Malaysia few days ago with the assistance of the United Nations from Jordan, I got your contact from the export directory at the Commercial Section of the UAE Embassy here in Kuala Lumpur. Though nothing much was said of you or your company, I just picked interest to do business with you.

I managed to escape from Baghdad with the documents of the fund my Husband deposited in Malaysia. He died from injury he sustained, during a targeted insurgent attack to eliminate him and his family. He was a popular official with the Ministry of Interior in charge of security hence the high price we have to pay for peace in Iraq.

The amount he deposited with a Security Deposit Firm is US$12.5Million and I want to invest this money in your country hence I contact you for assistance. It is very clear that Iraq will never be the same again and I have no intention of going back for now, I came out with my children, I want you to confirm if you can work with me to retrieve this money out from Kuala Lumpur to your country where it will be invested. We will be willing to give you up to 15% for your kind assistance.

This should be kept secret because I don't want anyone to know that am in Malaysia, secondly I don't want the members of my Husband family to know about it.

Due to the nature of my ill health, I do frequent hospital some times, I was diagnosed of diabetic and heart problem after the death of my husband, therefore my son Mohamed can answer to you in case if I am not available.

Feel much free and contact me on the email address above, on the address hanbalnadia@gmail.com I shall let you know the nature of investment I need and you advice me if it is your own area of business. Also, we can go into partnership. Treat this letter urgently and return to me even if you cannot handle a business of this magnitude, kindly let me know so that I can look for another person, I will not make any move until I hear from you.


Yours truly.

Mrs. Nadia Ahmad Hanbal