These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Sunday, November 12, 2006

can you be trusted

From: from helen - hely_dd@yahoo.ca

Dear respectful One,
Its my pleasure to contact you for a business venture
which I intend to establish in
your country.
Though,I have not meet before but I believe I can
confide on you for a brighter future.
There is this huge amount($2.600.000.00) which our
late Father kept for us in the Security Company in
Cape Verde Island in africa before he was
assasinated by The REVOLUTIONAL WAR LORDS. Now I and
my brother decided to invest these money in your
country or any where safe enough outside Africa for
security and political reasons.
I want you to help me claim and retrieve these fund
from the Security company and transfer it into your
personal account in your country for investment
purposes on these areas:
1). Telecommunication
2). Transport Industry
3). Five star hotel
4). Real estate business etc,
If you can be of an assistance to me I will be
pleased to offer you 10% Of the total fund. I await
your soonest response. email : hely_dd@yahoo.ca

Respectfully yours,

>From Helen Davies