These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 14, 2006

FROM CARLSON

From: Carlson Stromberg - carlson_berg@yahoo.com

Attn:Sir/Madam,

Permit me to introduce myself, my name is Carlson Stromberg,a private financial consultant manager. I happened to have managed accounts for Foreigners here in the United Kingdom, in discharge of my duty; I stumbled on this domiciliary account that has remained dormant for three years now with the sum of Twenty One Million, Three Hundred And Twenty Thousand Dollars.

I contacted my director and we made enquiries and tried to contact the account owner but discovered that the account holder has passed on. We then opened his account file and also discovered that he did not declare any next of kin or relations in all his official documents in the bank. I was then instructed to find a relation to the deceased client, so that the proceedings of his account with our Bank can be released to the family.

I have tried now for over four months to find one but to no avail. Our banking policy states that, if an account holder with our Bank is decease in such a situation with no beneficiary, the funds are confiscated after six months and remitted to the Government.

I am writing you so that we can work together to remit the funds to you as the next of kin because the funds belong to a foreigner and has to be claimed by a foreigner as I would not want this magnitude of money to just go to the Government. I guarantee this transaction under a legitimate arrangement that will not breach the law by both parties; it’s a simple process which will take a short while to process.

Upon receipt of your response l will send to you my private number so that you can reach me for further discussion regarding this project.

CONTACT PERSON: Carlson Stromberg

EMAIL: carlson_berg@yahoo.com

Regards,

Carlson Stromberg.



Msg sent via @Mail - http://atmail.com