These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, November 14, 2006

I am waiting your response

From: prince omoh - prince1o@yahoo.com

Dear Friend

First,I must solicit your strictest confidence in
this transaction and I believe that my decition to
contact you will be giving genuine approval
considering the fact we have not meet before.
I am prince patrick Omoh the first son of Eng.Joseph
Omoh who was the former minister of daimond mining
cooperation in sierra leone west Africa.

My fatherhad a bullet shot by the rebel{West side boys}on his
way travelling to Lusia west country city after Free
town the capital along with my sister.My sister died
at the spot while the U.N.peace keeping force rescue
my unconcious father.He was later conveyed to Abidjan
capital of Cote D Ivoire for medical treatment which
he later died about one year now.

While he was in the sick bed,He confide to me and my
mother that he has one trunk box that contain Twenty
five million dollars which he deposited at a security
companyin Ghana putting my name as his nest of kin.My
father deposited this one trunk as family precious
item to avoid the official from raising eyebrow.

Presently,I am in Ghana to confront and notify the
security company for claim and I was told to get a
lawyer who will sign for me and my mother to sign
too.I have all the vital documents that coverred the
deposit which I can send to you on request.

My plan is to use part of the money to purchase a
residential accomodation and invest in a profitable
business venture in your country.

My mother and I have decided to give you 20%of the
total amount if yuou agree to be foreign partner.I
have never disclose this to anybody apart from you so
keep it confidential.

Right now I am staying at the refugee camp in
Ghana.If you are willing to assist me,Kindly reply me
and send me your private phone and fax number for more
information. Regards.
>From prince

_________________________________________________________________
Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! Download today it's FREE!
http://messenger.msn.click-url.com/go/onm00200471ave/direct/01