These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, November 10, 2006

please respond its very urgent

From: Barr. Rick Anderson - rick15anderson@myway.com

Dear Friend,

I wish to intimate you with a request that would be of immense
benefit to both of us. Being an executor of WILL, it is possible that
we may be tempted to make fortune out of our client situations, when
we cannot help it, or left with no better option. The issue I am
presenting to you is about my client who WILL a fortune to his
next-of-kin. It was
most unfortunate that he and his next-of-kin died on the same day in
the sharja plane crash of Tuesday 10 February 2004.

I am now faced with confusion of who to pass the fortune
to.According to the English law, the fortune is supposed to be
bequeathed to the government.However,i dont belong to that school of
thought which proposes that the fortune of unlucky people be given to
the government.

My purpose of contacting you is to seek your assistance to act as
the benefactor of the WILL, and lay claim to the legacy(12.4million
pounds sterling),which this my unfortunate client bequeathed to his
next-of-kin. For now, It is only known to me, as my client has great
confident in me. Everything will be left between you and I. The share
would be 40% for you and 60% for me.All I have to do is to amend the
WILL stating you as the beneficiary to the 12.4million pounds sterling.

As I am yet to get your consent on this issue, I prefer not to
divulge my full identity so as not to risk being debarred. The English
Bar considers it a breach of the oath of the British Bar Council. I
need not emphasize to you that the sensitivity of this issue need not
be toyed with by neglecting its confidentiality. Due to the activities
of fraudsters now rampant on the internet,and until I am sure of your
consent,full cooperation and genuine willingness to assist me for our
mutual benefit,I would prefer that we maintain correspondence by
email.At this point I want to assure you that your true consent, full
cooperation and confidentiality are all that are required for us to
take full advantage of this great opportunity.

This is an opportunity that people rarely have.

I look forward to hearing from you soon.

you can reach me also on this email address: rickanderson66@myway.com


Yours Truly,

Barr.Rick Anderson