These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, November 10, 2006

PRIVATE

From: Mrs.Elizabeth Kana - am_pro_ject@sify.com

Good Day Friend


I hope my business proposal will be a pleasant
surprise to you, as we have had no prior business
relationship.

I am humbly seeking your honest assistance in business investment in
your country.

I am from Sierra Leone in Africa. I am a sixty-two year old and a widow
of a late miner and trader in diamonds where we made our cash money. This
money (Forty-
two Million USD) in question is without blemish, drug free and totally
ours.After the death of my husband, without his leadership and guidance, I
deem it unsafe to continue living in and investing our funds here in
Africa,due to fear of prevalent massive corruption and distrust inherent
in the uncertain political and economic climate in my country ofresidence.

I am therefore, most humbly and discreetly
seeking a reliable, honest and trustworthy foreign
partner and friend to assist in investment of my
money in profitable businesses, preferably real
estate in your country under your directives with
the assistance of my boy and personal assistant that
will be working with you on this project.

My family and I do wish to relocate to your
country and live peacefully on the proceeds of the
investment of my money. In due course we will need assistance in
getting an immigration attorney to file for our migration to your country,
so in line with this, I am also requesting your assistance in buying two
family homes in your country in which we shall live in.

The details of these and the manner the funds
shall be transported to your country would be
discussed during your initial familiarization
meeting with my boy and personal assistant, prior to the commencement
of this project.

I am offering you the option of a choice of percentage of my current
total funds or percentage of the annual proceeds from the investment of
same for your assistance.
Please contact me on my email if my proposal is something you might be
interested in.

Thanks and I am looking forward to hearing from you.

My regards to you and your family.
Mrs. Elizabeth Kana.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Nueva Barra de Herramientas de OZÚ. Navega Más facilmente por Internet.
¡Descargatela gratis! http://barra.ozu.es/
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Correo enviado desde http://www.ozu.es