These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, December 12, 2006

Charity Home Request

From: Natalia Slesareva - natalia-slesareva@rome.com

Charity Home Request

Please take your time to understand the content of this mail. It is not a business proposal. Please don't ask why I chose you. I wished not to bother you on this issue. But because it became of no other alternative than to contact you, and I just feel you are in position to have compassion on the needy.

Have you ever asked yourself what you can do to bring smiles to the faces of the less privileged? I want you to sit back and think, with the feeling of love. Who is this? You may ask. I am Natalia Slesareva a close relation of the Slesarev.

Alexander Slesarev was embroiled in a scandal after the bank he owned, Sodbiznessbank collapsed and triggered financial crisis. He knew that he might not survive the murky underworld of Russian finance. The money in question was stashed away for the upkeep of his daughter Elizaveta Slesarev incase anything should happen to him in the United Kingdom where she schooled, she was 15years old.

The Slesarevas were on their way to monastery outside Moscow last year when gunmen opened fire on the family car killing all. Elizaveta , her mum and Dad Alexander Slesarev did not make it. Please feel free to visit the link

http://english.pravda.ru/accidents/21/96/383/16314_assassination.html

Alexander Slesarev, before his death had always been on tour round the world with the aim of reaching out to many charity homes and making contributions. This, he believed, was his only way of reaching the poor. . Based on this, Alexander Slesarev usually made deposits with security companies, which assisted in moving the fund to their final destination, especially to some Islamic states where Christianity is suppressed.. One of his major objectives was to ultimately, bring smile to the deprived.

At his death he left about two deposits in some security companies. Just two weeks ago, I got a letter from one of the security companies, asking me to come forward as the next-of-kin to claim the money, £17.3million, after they have waited for long.

My predicament now is my failing health. My doctor has diagnosed me of lung cancer, and has concluded that in less than three months from now I would be dead. This, I do not want to make public; hence I have kept it from the press. What use have I for the money now? I do not have any child and I cannot will the money to my other relatives, because the purpose for this money was for charity. Moreover, this money is not personal, but for the promotion of charity. The only thing that would give me joy and peaceful rest in my grave would be the fulfillment of my husband's objective, by passing this money on to charity, and rest happily in the bosom of the Lord.

I am therefore asking you to assist with this objective, as a humanitarian contribution. I want you to claim this money and pass it on to any charity organization or orphanage in your country. If only I have a child, I would not need to bother you; I would be confident that my child would fulfill this objective if I pass on. I want to be remembered even after my death.

On your consent, I would give you a written authority to claim this fund from the security company so that you can give it to any charity home or orphanage of your choice, with evidence of transfer to the charity home. At this point I want to state very clearly that this is not a profit-making venture, and as such does not require you asking for compensation. But for your time and effort you will be compensated. I will part with only 5% of the money to you as compensation. However, if you feel that this 5% is too small for your effort, please feel free to express your point, or alternatively you may not bother to reply to this mail. Or if you don't know of any charity home to give the money to, don't bother to reply to this mail. However, if you can take the pain to look for one, I would be very happy to have your reply. I want you to see your assistance as humanitarian. If you are okay with the condition, let me know, so that I can instruct my lawyer to forward to you the pa
rticulars of this deposit, the letter from the finance-security company, and a letter of authority that will empower you to claim the fund.

While believing that you have taken time to read this mail and the content is well understood, I look forward to having you be of a great assistance to the needy and the less privilege. Lastly, I implore you not to make this request of mine public, as I do not want my loved ones to know of my health predicament. I believe, you know what pains it would cause them. Neither do I want the press running after me. Thank you and God bless.

Yours faithfully

Natalia Slesareva