These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, December 14, 2006

Dear Friend

From: Chigozie Ubani - mr.ubani00@hotmail.com

From: Chigozie Ubani

Dear Friend,

I apologise for contacting you in such a surprising
manner but I want you to bear in mind that this is not
a hoax mail and I respectfully insist you read this
mail carefully as I know it will help us all.

I am Mr. Chigozie Ubani the younger brother of Mr.
Chima Ubani who died in a car accident on the 21ST of
September 2005 in Nigeria. He was the Executive
Director of the Civil Liberties Organization.
Following his death which was allegedly masterminded
by some people we know because of his statements and
actions about the excesses of some past leaders.
Anyway, after his death, we set up a foundation which
has been collecting funds on behalf of his family.
Presently we have reached an uncomfortable amount of
USD6.4M which we now want to transfer out of our
country.

Because of the feeling of some of our leaders towards
my brother even before his death, the funds meant to
be realised from this foundation was willed to his
wife Mrs. Ochuwa Ubani, myself and a foreigner yet to
be provided which is where we want you to come in. If
there is any information you need from me then let me
know. We need to process a couple of legal documents
to legalise the payment before its done and all will
be set to leave. Presently the fund is still with a
commercial bank over here.

If you work with us, we will let you keep 10% of the
funds while my sister in-Law and I will keep the
remaining of the funds for investments purposes and
for the upkeep of the family. You are to see this as
both a help to this poor family and also a means of
helping yourself as well.

You can write me now or as soon as possible so I will
know if we have a deal with you or not.

Sincerely,

Mr. C. Ubani.
For the family.

_________________________________________________________________
Get the latest Windows Live Messenger 8.1 Beta version. Join now.
http://ideas.live.com