These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, December 14, 2006

From Aisha

From: aisha Mohamed - aisha4_m@yahoo.fr

>From Mrs. Aisha B. Mohamed
Mail : Aisha4_m@yahoo.fr

Good Day my dear,
I am Madame Aisha Mohamed from Ivory Coast. I am a widow being that I lost
my usband a couple of months ago. My husband was a serving director of the
Cocoa exporting board until his death . He was assassinated last january by
the rebels following the political
uprising.

Before his death he had a foreign account here in Cota d'Ivoire up to the
tune of $14.5M which he told the bank was for the importation of cocoa
processing machine. I want you to do me a favour to receive this funds to a
safe account in your country or any safer place
as the beneficiary. I have plans to do investment in your country, like real
estate and industrial production and I am going to take it as my
personaltask to assist the widows like me. This is my reason for writing to
you.

Please if you are willing to assist me and my only son Abdoul, indicate your
interest in replying soonest. My email is: aisha4_m@yahoo.fr
Thanks and best regards .
Mrs. Aisha B. Mohamed

_________________________________________________________________
MSN Messenger : discutez en direct avec vos amis !
http://www.msn.fr/msger/default.asp