These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, December 21, 2006

From Mrs.Angella And Son

From: angella guei - angella_guei2a@hotmail.com

>From Mrs.Angella
Plot 298 Felix Avenue
Abidjan cote d'Ivoire

Hello dear,

Please excurse me if i have infringe into your privacy.this may be
Strange any way but i have no option but cry out . having gone through Your
Profile i think i am convince you are the right fellow to confide this To,
It is my pleasure to contact you for a business venture which I and my son
intend To establish in your country,

Though I have not met with you before but I believe, one has to risk
Confiding in someone to succeed sometimes in life.

There is this amount of fiften million, five hundred thousand United
State Dollars($15.500,000) which my late Husband deposited with a Security
Company in Abidjan Capital city of Cote d'Ivoire before he was assassinated,
he was killed by The ribel followed by the Political problem in cote
d'lviore.

I have decided to invest this money in your Country or, anywhere safe
enough outside Africa for security and Political reasons.

I want you to help me stand on my behalf in the security company claim and
receive the consignment with your name Which will be Sent to you through
diplomatic means to your address to Avoid any Traces of the funds and to
enable you plan for the investment In your Country,I will like to invest
part of the money into these into a good Investment in your country,like
Real estate
transport industry or
hotel.

If you can be of an assistance to us we will be pleased to offer to you
20% Of the total fund while the balance will be invested by you,please Keep
this secret to your salf for security pupose,they person you call Your
friend can tune to be your enemy,

I await your response soonest
Respectfully yours,
>From Mrs.Angella

_________________________________________________________________
Windows Live Spaces : créez votre Space à votre image !
http://www.windowslivespaces.fr