These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, December 21, 2006

Your response is higly welcome pls

From: AHMED BAKO BAH - bako206@luxmail.com

Dear Friend,
This Letter Was First Sent To You But Uptill Now, I Have Not Heard From You. Based On This, I Decided To Reach You through This Means. Though, I Know For Security Reasons, This Is Not the Safest Means To Reach You, But Was Left With No Other Viable Option Since There is The Pressing
Need To Reach You. I Am Quite Sure That This Mail Will Surprise You since I Have Not Been Having Previous Correspondences with You.
I am looking for your cooperation in building a Tourist Hotel/shopping
Mall or Real Estate in your country. I am sorry if this is not in line with
your business.I need an experienced person like you to assist me to set up
and develop the project and assume responsibility of ownership as chairman
but will be bringing in profit /distribute profit monthly or annually.
I am Mr Ahmed Bako Bah,a citizen of Nairobi , Kenya.A former
Presidential adviser on Budget and planning to the former president of Kenya,Daniel
Arab Moi.I acuirred this money as a result of gold and diamond export.
I am currently in possession of $28.5Million.,which i want to use for
investment purposes preferably in your country.
Now the present government of Mwai Kibaki has intensified efforts at
probing Moi's government, goverment officials have turned their backs on us and
have been frustrating me and others that served under Daniel Arab Moi. For
this reason, I left Kenya to South Africa.
That is why i need someone like you who is trustworthy and honest, to
assist me achieve my objectives,and also manage the business for me.
However ,I got your email information on your Hotel contact list,that is
why i am making this exclusive contact with you. Your immediate reply will
be highly appreciated and I shall give you more information on this
project,and your percentage and all what is expected of you.
Please contact me to indicate your interest
E-mail:bako206@luxmail.com
Your response is higly welcome.
Thanks and God bless.
Mr Ahmed Bako Bah.

----------------------------------------------
This email is send by "Demo Software