These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, December 19, 2006

from villaran

From: NENITA VILLARAN - n_villaran26@yahoo.fr

Good Day,
Dear i am in need of urgent investment relationship with you if you are
willing.However i am childless widow who was married to the former late
minister of finance in joseph regime who died of ulcerous illness while
on exile for being working with the ex-president Joseph .E of Philippine.

I, Nenita Villaran being his legitimately married wife after his death
it happen I Inherited and entitle to some of his assets including the
sum ($3,700,000,00) from my late husband.Unfortunately this brought
serious presure on me as my deceased husband's family member objected the
my right of inheritance to this fund,but fortunately for me this said
fund was concealed in metallic truck box kept in security company in
Manila for political reasons best known to him. But the rising tension and
pressure from my brothers in -laws compelled me relocate this truck box
to somewhere in a far Coted Ivoire State in Africa with collaboration
of the operational manager. This idea was able to check relinquish of
the metallic box containing the fund to unauthorise person.And the terms
of deposit permit only my my bussiness representive or married partner
to have access or empower to request for the relocation/shipment of the
box to some other state for either bussiness or investment purpose after due consent from me.

And besides the lapse of time i am still afraid of being killed some
day if i dont leave for good. Hence i am become desperate and needed
investment partner to assist me to contact the security company on behalf
requesting for the shipment of the box to any investment friendly state
while i join the him or her for joint bussiness investment. On my
scouting i found your profile suiting and somewhat exceptional having
browsed this site sometimes.

In summary, i honestly want you and i to have a
versatile relationship and i will give you detalis regarding this
deposited box containing the said fund in other for you to contact the
security company as my bussiness partner and request for the diplomatic
shipment of the consignment to your destination where i will join you on
arrival of consignment/box. The idea behind this is that i want to leave
philippine by all means and it has being my dream to invest this fund
instead of leaving it lying fallow,attracting all kind of charges,and at
the end devalued.And this requesting for assistance i am seeking from
you is somewhat urgent as every thing is set for the shipment only
awaiting finally consent from me to whom and where the consignment will be
diplomatically ship to. Besides the investment partnership opportunity
you will benefit from your assistance.

I am also willing to give you 20% of the total fund . And do not
entertain fear of paying for freight charge or demurrage neither shipment
charge as all has being recently settled personally by me before
contacting you.I will like you to contact me in my private email account
immediately for more details. Thanks for your audience and awaits your urgent

response.

MADAM NENITA VILLARAN


---------------------------------
Marre d'une boite pleine de spams ? Adoptez le tout nouveau Yahoo! Mail et son son filtre anti-spams perfectionnés