These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Tuesday, December 19, 2006

waiting for your call

From: alif kone - alifkone0@o2.pl

FROM: Mr Alif Kone.
Ouagadougou-Burkina Faso.
Telephone: 00226 78 84 80 19.

Dear ,

I am Mr Alif Kone, personal adviser to MR NAM AKAY ,who died in Nov,2002 and
since then i have tried to establish contact with any member of his family
but this has been difficult as he left no clue to trace his family.

Given this suitation at hand which has made it impossible for me to handover
his assets to any of his family and to make matters very urgent the security
company here has called me to let me know that he has a account deposit
balance of $4.9 million United states dollars($4.9m) with them of which
given to the financial law of the country ,if the account is not claimed in
5years,the fund in the account will be handed over to the state treasury as
state fund.

I was therefore asked to present a beneficiary to the fund since i was late
MR AKAY's adviser.

I therefore ask for your help to retransfer this fund into your bank account
as to be forwarded by you to MR Nam Akay's bank here ,since there is no
record of a next of kin to the said fund .Note that every arrangement has
been made to that effect and there is no risk involved .All i need is your
coperation and you follow my instructions.

If you are interested to do this transaction with me ,please do call me or
reply me email so that we proceed and conclude this transaction which will
be for a period of 15 official working days.

I look forward to hearing from you.Please do call or reply me .

Regards,
Mr Alif Kone.
Burkina Faso.
00226 78 84 80 19.

_________________________________________________________________
Découvrez un moyen pour éliminez tous les virus de votre PC !
http://safety.live.com/site/fr-FR