These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, December 22, 2006

God Bless You

From: missgracejg@terra.es - missgracejg@terra.es

Dearest One,

My humble supplication to you please, I am Miss Grace Garang the only Daughter of late General John Garang.

My father was the former rebel leader of Sudan who letter became the vice president of Sudan, before he was killed by a planned deal as plane crash which took place on Monday, 1 August 2005 in mountains located in southern Sudan. http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/in_pictures/4735725.stm He was buried on Saturday, 6 August 2005.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/4126370.stm.

After the death of my mother Mrs. Rebecca Garang on the 15th December 2005, the president of Sudan placed embargo on my late father's assets during his speech on the 2nd January 2006 which made me to leave the country through road to another country where the government granted me refuge under political asylum camp in Accra-Ghana, West Africa.

As the only daughter of my father, during the time of his rebel wars, He Secretly informed me of one Metallic box containing the sum of $7,400.000.00 which he deposited in a security company for safekeeping in Indonesia. As a matter of facts, he used the name of his Foreign partner MR.DAVID SMITH as the beneficiary, whom died on 15th June 2006 after he had a bullet shot by the rebels on his way traveling out of my country. Actually, my Father did not disclose the content of the box to the security company to avoid the official from raising eyebrows to the fund.

Based on this, I am honorably seeking your assistance to help me since the proposed partner is dead and the company has given me the authority to appoint someone who will stand and receive the box, I want you to travel down to the security company in Indonesia and withdraw this funds out from the security company as the direct beneficiary of this consignment and also direct me on how best we can invest this money, because my father told me that it is dangerous to invest this money in Africa to avoid suspicions, and due to market instability coupled with economic and political instability facing African countries rise, that is why I want to invest in Abroad.

Please, kindly send me your full information, Telephone, Fax and home address, so that I will forward it to the security company in Indonesia and introduce you as my late father's foreign partner to the fund.

I will like you to be honest and sincere with me in this transaction as I will be coming over your country once you are in Possession of the fund and ask me to come over for the investment.

Expecting to hear from you immediately through this email:( missgracejg@katamail.com)

Thanks and God Bless You.

Best regards.
Miss Grace J. Garang.

Prueba el Nuevo Correo Terra; Seguro, r pido, fiable