These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, December 22, 2006

USE THIS FOR THE LESS PRIVILEDGED

From: Susan w William - dave_from01@yahoo.co.uk

Dear sir/Madam,
How are you today?
I sincerely hope that after you read this mail you will respond to my call,let me start by introducing myself my name is Susan William I am 62 years old. I am a businesswoman together with my late Husband and owns two companies here in u.k. I am married with two children.
My Husband and two children died in a car accident two years ago, but before this happened my business and concern for making money was all i lived for i
never really cared about other values in life but since the loss of my family,i have found a new desire to assist helpless familes. I have been helping orphans in motherless homes, i have donated some money to orphans
in sudan, brazil and recently to the Pakistan and The United States of America.
Before i became ill, i kept some money, Twelve and a half million dollars ($12.5million) to be precise in a long term deposit account in a security company .
Presently, i'm in a hospital my doctor told me i have cancer that i have a few months to live.It is my last wish to see this money distributed to charity organizations.
Because so much of my wealth has been plundered by relatives and friends since my illness, hence i cannot live with the agony of entrusting this huge responsibility to any of them since the money in the security company is the last fund that i have left. Right now i am partialy stranded in the hospital
due to the nature of my sickness so i am appealing to you to help me collect the deposit from the security company and distribute it amongst charity organizations of your choice.
Now you can share the funds in this way 30% for you, 60% for orphanage home and while 10% for expenses. Please,feel free to share this funds as agreed and distribute the money that belong to charity organizations to them.
If you are interested kindly provide the following information
(1) Yours full name and address.
(2) Your company's name and address if any.
(3) Yours personal telephone numbers
May the Good Lord bless you and your family.
Please reply as i can only communicate through my laptop which is by my sick bed.As soon as i get your response i shall then give you the necessary informations you need to collect this money.
Best Regards,
Yours Sincerely,
Susan Williams

Send instant messages to your online friends http://uk.messenger.yahoo.com