These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, December 15, 2006

Investment Relationship

From: MRS MARY UTO - mrsmaryuto1@myway.com

Good Day!!!


How are you doing,I hope you are
okay.Iam Mary Uto an old woman of 78 years,
a mother of four
children,three daughtersand a son of 28 years from Republic
of Togo,I
was the special advicer to thelate head of state Gassingbe Eyadema
on
petroleum matters until I retired fromthe cabinet in the year 2004 and

went into Estate and hotel business in londondue to the present
political
problem in Togo.


I have about $ 30 million dollars
to invest into real estate or hotel
viz-viz any one you can help and
manage on behalf of myfamily,while I will
be in partnership
with
you.if you are interested you can goahead to look for a suitable place

in any city in your country where thebusiness is viable.

Please
I am going to give you 25% ofthis money to you as a business partner.

Please in your next reply,I want to know your full address,your
age what you
do for a living and if you are marriedand how many children
you have and
your educational back ground, as well wantto know your
telephone number,fax
or whatever information that will enable meknow the
next line of action,So
that we can start discussing the way I can
remittthe fund to you for the
project.

Please,note that
as we progress youwill be communicating with my only son
Junior George
Uto this is because of mypoor health,I have been on sick bed
for the
past four months.

Your reply is very urgent please,and God bless.


Please contact me at my private email address ( mrsmaryuto@myway.com
)

Looking forward to hearing from you.

Yours
Sincerely,

Mrs Mary Uto.

_______________________________

http://www.cresce.net

CresceNet, Mais que Internet Grátis