These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, December 09, 2006

Strictly Confidential)DO NOT FAIL TO READ MY PROPOSITION TO YOU

From: Steven Edward - stved@mail2triallawyer.com

STEVEN & CO
213A Clapham Road
SW9 0QH, London
United Kingdom
Direct Line: +44 702 402 6942
Direct Fax: +44 207 681 1190

Dear Partner

Before I introduce myself, I wish to inform you that
this letter is not a hoax mail and I urge you to treat
it with the seriousness it deserves. This letter must
come to you as a big surprise, but I believe it is
only a day that people meet and become great friends
and business partners. This is a personal mail
directed to you and I request that it be treated as
such. One has no doubt in your ability to handle an
international business of considerable TRUST, which
may form the bedrock of an extensive business
partnership in the future.

PROPOSITION:

I would like you to stand as the next of kin to my
deceased client who made some deposits of 25m US
dollars at a monthly roll-over interest rate of 10%
per annum with the HSBC BANK PLC, London in 1999. He
died without any registered next of kin and as such
the funds now have an open beneficiary mandate.
Apparently, this fund does not have any beneficiary
and no family member has surfaced as he lived in UK
all his life and never bothered about extended
families. The bank thereafter contacted me to find the
family of the deceased especially now that the only
person that was suppose to be his beneficiary died
long time ago before the deposit. And that was his
wife.

All my effort to locate his families in New Zealand,
Australia etc proved abortive and knowing that this
fund shall be converted to UNCLAIMED DEPOSIT and
therefore be forfeited if nobody comes forward to lay
claim to the deposit before the end of this financial
quarter, as is the practice and also indicated in the
EU banking guidelines.

THE DEAL:

The DEAL is that I intend to present you as the family
member to the deceased and have you apply for the
claim of this fund. Well, I know very well that the
bank may want to verify and undertake its normal
bureaucratic investigation, but I assure you that with
all the legal, bank and personal papers of the
deceased in my possession, and knowing fully well
that I am the only one who can give unquestionable
testimony on the deceased's investments and property
declaration, it would be pretty easy if you co-operate
with me as a team to claim this fund.

EXECUTION OF THE PROPOSED DEAL:

Upon your acceptance to my proposition, I shall
proceed to the London High Court to obtain the Legal
Clearance in your name as the replacement Next of Kin.
I shall thereafter send to you all the bank documents
and details about the deceased and instruct you on how
to apply formally for the process of this claim. Upon
your application, the bank shall officially contact
you to establish this claim. And of course, I shall be
contacted immediately your application is tendered to
the bank to testify if I know about your motives.
Then, the claim begins. In a matter of five working
days the initial Principal of 25m US dollars shall be
liquidated with the interest. The total we should
expect after the liquidation can't be less than 45m US
dollars.

SHARING ARRANGEMENTS:

We shall share this fund among ourselves 50/50 as we
shall be involved equally in all aspects of the claim.
However, your bank account shall be used as the
beneficiary's account and you will in turn transfer my
share to my account in scotland. You may establish a
fresh or zero account for this purpose.

I seek your understanding to have you stand as the
Beneficiary/Next of Kin to the deceased. Do not be
bothered as we will carefully and legally work out
all necessary documents in your favor as the new
Beneficiary/Next-of-Kin to the Estate.
I want to count on you as a person of respect and
honest disposition and hope that you will handle this
transaction with all maturity and confidentiality it
deserves.

In order to get the process started, I would require
that you contact me immediately on this email or
Telephone/Fax numbers as given above with all
necessary contact information of yourself.

I have reposed my confidence in you and hope that you
will not disappoint me.

Yours Sincerely,
Mr. Steven Edward (Esq)

NOTE: If however, you are not disposed to assist,
kindly delete/destroy this email in view of the
confidentiality of the proposed transaction and
interest of personalities involved.

_________________________________________________________________
Be the first to hear what's new at MSN - sign up to our free newsletters!
http://www.msn.co.uk/newsletters