These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, December 08, 2006

Regards from Mr jerry peterson

From: Mr Jerry Peterson - jerry_peterson02@yahoo.co.uk

FROM: Mr. Jerry petersonPhone:+447014215142
Good day,My name is Mr. jerry peterson of the Independent Committee of Eminent Persons (ICEP), from Great Britain with British international passport number 014240992, this is a sign of sincerity, transparency, honesty and truthfulness; I am a member of Independent Committee of Eminent Persons (ICEP), London. I have brought to you what I beleive you might not be aware of and please for the best interest of the both of us, treat as urgent. However, since July of 1997, the Swiss Banker's Association published a list of dormant accounts and security deposits by non-Swiss citizens in Asia Europe and Africa. These accounts/security deposits had been dormant since the end of World War II (May 9, 1945) and some since 1990.I am in possession of a $40million dollar deposit,which I seek your Partnership in acommodating for me. You will be rewarded with 60% of The total sum for your artnership. Can you be my partner on this? this said fund has been unclaimed and dormant, the depositor
is now dead and has no next of kin. I want to know if you will assist me to safeguard this fund, I will give you the full details and procedure when I receive your reply. You can also give me a call on +447014215142
Warmest Regards Mr. Jerry petersonwww.wiesenthal.com


_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com