These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, December 11, 2006

thanks for your kindness

From: Abubakar M Maccido - franote@hotmail.co.uk

Dear Sir/Madam:
Goodday to you,
I am Abubakar M Maccido 17 years of age from western africa Nigeria,I
knowit will be a suprise for this mail to get to you as i am on email
search world wide for a honest person.
I am the son to Late Engr Usman Maccido, who hails from sokoto northern
region of the country,as you may already know via international news or
yahoo news of a plane crash in abuja federal capital territory of
Nigeria a departed plane on board with 105 passengers to sokoto,which crashed
claiming100 lives amongs 105,amongs the cliam lives is my Dad Mallam
Usman Maccido.
My main aim of mailing you is to assist me as a foreigner for an
investment of some left behind funds of about $4.3 million dollars
which i am incharge of with the bank manager,as a muslim my father has
already been buried and other members of the families older than me
might want to upress me to get this funds,I need someone with a good
heart who can help me come upwith a good idea of investment in his or her
country with this fund and then i can come over to have an eye on the
investment and also futher my education there.
My father left some other estate investment here and i may sell my
share if your helping me to invest in your country goes well,I need
your help cos as a foreigner i will be restricted from so many things
unlike an inborn like you,The only one aware of this fund is the bank
manager,myself and you.I will agree to let the bank manager have 20% of
this investment,while you go with 30% and i remain with 50%.
This should be kept confidential as i shall await to hear from you
before releasing more infos to get this funds transfered urgently.
I shall await your comment.
Sincerly,
Abubakar.

please reply me via my alternative email address on
franote@hotmail.co.uk

Nb:This news can be checked via www.africanews.com or
www.yahooworldnews.com