These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Attention Please

From: mojames19@terra.es - mojames19@terra.es

Dear Sir,
I RECEIVED YOUR DATA THROUGH THE INTERNET BUSINESS DIRECTORY, I HAVE PRAYED OVER IT AND I PICKED UP THE COURAGE AND TRUST TO CONTACT YOU IMMEDIATELY REGARDING THIS BUSINESS. I wish this my proposal will not come to you as a surprise. I am James Moyo, no 5 akin avenue ikeja lagos Nigeria, Direct Tel 234-8034-960402, a Worker with the UNION BANK NIGERIA PLC,LAGOS,NIGERIA. We had a foreign client (name with held) who deposited a huge sum of money(2.5million AMERICAN DOLLARS) with our BANK. Eventually, this client was among the victims of EGYPT AIR BOEING 767 FLIGHT NO.990 that crashed on the 31-10-1999 in U.S.A. but, since then we have not had any body coming for the claims as the next of kin. A sitaution I have monitored closely with my position in the BANK. Now, having monitored this deposit and managed it over the years before his death, and hence nobody has showed up as the next of kin for the past 6 years plus, I have removed the file to my private vault. I now solicit for
your assistance to present you as the next of kin as every other arrangements has been concluded by me and I am only waiting for a foreigner to enable me move the funds into his bank account. This does not have any risk attached to it as all the internal documentations will be handled by me. I therefore request you to confirm your interest by a return message and I will furnish you with details. Your interest will be negotiable before we commence the operation.

I look forward to hearing from you.
Regards, MR. JAMES MOYO
NB: PLEASE DON'T FORGET TO INCLUDE YOUR PRIVATE TELEPHONE, FAX NUMBERS AND YOUR PRIVATE EMAIL ADDRESS FOR EFFECTIVE CONTACTS AND SECURITY REASONS

Ahora tambi n puedes acceder a tu correo Terra desde el m vil.

Inf rmate en www.terra.es/correo