These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Wednesday, February 07, 2007

USE THIS FUNDS JUDICIOUSLY

From: mr peter schmitt - goodluck11@web.de

From: peter schmitt .
i worked with a renown embassy as UNICEF EXPERT in AFRICA for nine years before developing a bad blood disease.

I don,t have any children who could inherite my investments.My wife died just nine months after our wedding
Before her death we were both born again Christians.After her death I decided not to
re-marry or get a child out of my matrimonial home which the Bible is
against.When my wife was alive she deposited the sum of 4 Million Dollars (four
Million United State Dollars) with one Finance/Security Company in
Europe.
Recently, my Doctor informed me that I would not last for the next two
years due to cancer. knowing my condition, I have decided to donate this
funds to anyperson who will use it judiciously for humanitarian purposes.
I will also issue a letter of authority that will make you my next of kin and also the beneficiary of
these funds. please contact me : peterschmitt11@web.de
waiting for your reaction
thanks :
please note that you will be responsible (finace wise) for the cost of lawyer and transfer expenditures:
s peter