These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, February 01, 2007

DEAR BELOVED PLEASE READ

From: Don Obi - barrister_donobichambers@voila.fr

Dear Beloved in Christ,


It is by the grace of God
that I receive Christ,knowing the truth and the truth have set me free.
Having known the truth,I had no choice than to do what is lawful and right
in the sight of God for eternal life and in the sight of man for witness of
God?s mercy and glory upon my life. I have the pleasure to share my
testimony with you, having seen your contact from the Internet. I am
Barrister Don Ob1, the legal adviser to late Mr. and Mrs. Dave Brown, a
British couple that lived in my Country Nigeria for 25 years before they
both died in the plane crash early last year. These couples were good
Christians, they so dedicated to God but they had no child till they died.
Throughout their stay in my country, they acquired a lot of properties like
lands,house properties, etc. As their legal adviser,before their death, the
husband Mr. Dave Brown instructed me to write his WILL.Because they had no
child, they dedicated their wealth to God.According to the WILL, the
properties have to be sold and the money be given out to a ministry for the
work of God.

As their legal adviser, all the documents for the
properties were in my care. He gave me the authority to sell the properties
and give out the fund to the Ministries for the work of God. In short, I
sold all the properties after their death, as instructed by Mr. Dave Brown
before his death. And as matter of fact, after I sold all their roperties, I
realized $10,000,000.00,I converted the fund to myself with the intention of
investing the fund abroad for my personal use. I was afraid of putting the
fund in the Bank, cause I have to give account to the bank on how I got the
money. I then packaged the fund in consignments and deposited the
consignments with a security company. I did not want the management of the
Security Company to know the content of the consignments, herefore I
registered the content of the consignments as Gold Bars. Now, the security
company believes that what I deposited with them was Gold Bars.

I had
encounter with Christ when Pastor Benny Hinn was preaching on television
concerning Ananias and Saphira in Acts 5:1-11. After hearing the word of
God, I gave my life to Christ and became a born again Christian. As a born
again Christian, I started reading my bible and one day, the Lord opened my
eyes to Ezekiel 33: 18 and 19 where the word of God says:\"When the
righteous truth from his righteousness, and committee iniquity, he shall
even die thereby. But if the wicked turn from his wickedness, and do that
which is lawful and right, he shall live thereby\". From the scripture, I
discovered that the only way I could have peace in my life is to do what is
lawful and right by giving out the fund as instructed for the work of God by
the owner before his death. I have asked God for forgiveness and I know that
God have forgiven me. But I have to do what is lawful and right in the sight
of God by giving out the fund to the chosen ministry for the purpose of
God\'s wok as instructed by the owner before his death.After my fasting and
prayers, I asked God to make his choice and direct me to a honest Christian
or the chosen ministry that deserves this fund by his Grace. I then came
across your address on the Internet as I was browsing through a Christian
site, and as a matter of fact, it is not only you or your ministry that I
picked on the Christian
site initially, but after my fervent prayer over
it, then you were nominated to me through divine revelation from God, so
these are how I received such a divine revelation from the Lord, how I got
your contact information, and I then decided to contact you for the fund to
be used wisely for things that will glorify the name of God.

I have
notified the Security Company where I deposited the consignments that
contained the fund, that I am moving the consignment abroad and the security
company has since been waiting for my authority for the consignment to leave
my country and move to abroad.So if you know that you will use this fund
honestly and wisely for things that will glorify God\'s name, then do
contact me back first through my Telephone number+234 8026981232 or my
private email{barrister_donobichambers@voila.fr ),You should also forward to
me your full name and address, telephone and fax number for easy
communication and to fax you the
documents concerning the
consignments.
Your prompt response will be highly appreciated.
Yours
in Christ.

Barrister Don
Obi
22b,Oregun
South-east
Lagos-nigeria
email(barrister_donobichambers@voila.fr
)
TelePhone+234 8026981232




___________________________________________________________
Poruka
je poslana sa

http://webmail.vodatel.hr