These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Thursday, February 01, 2007

Donation for the Children of Lord

From: doris peterson - drs_peterson@yahoo.com

Donation for the Children of Lord
From: Mrs. Doris Peterson

Dearest in the Lord,

PLEASE USE THIS FOR THE CHILDREN OF GOD.I am the above name person from
DEMOCRATIC REPOBLIC OF CONGO. I am married to Dr Micheal Peterson who worked
with Repobic of Congo Embassy in South Africa for nine years before he died
in the year 2003. We were married for eleven years without a child. He died
after a brief illness that lasted for only four days. Before his death we
were both born again Christians and we lived happilly in the Lord. Since his
death, I decided not to re-marry or get a child outside my matrimonial home
which the Bible is really against.

When my late husband was alive he secured $15Million (Fifteen Million
U.S.Dollars) in financial institution here in Cote D'Ivoire. Presently,
this money is still with the financial institution. Recently, my Doctor told
me that from all the test conducted on my health, I am not going to last
long, expecially, due to my cancer and stroke. But what disturbs me most now
is stroke.

Having known my condition, I decided to donate this fund to churches and
Children of God that will utilize this money the way it will pleased God,
also for the propagation of the Gospel, building and maintaining the house
of God. The Bible made us to understand that Blessed is the hand that
giveth. I took this decision because I don't have any child that will
inherit this money and my husband relatives are not Christians. and I don`t
want my husband's hard earned money to be misused by unbelievers, for their
own selfish interest and in an ungodly manner. I am not afraid of death
hence I know where I am going. I know that I am going to be in the bossom of
the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says that the lord will fight my case and I shall
hold my peace.

I don't need any telephone communication in this regard because of my
health, and because of the presence of my husband's relatives around me
sometimes. I don't want them to know about this development, but I know that
With God all things are possible.

As soon as I receive your reply I shall give you more details about the
deosited money here in Ivory coast. I will also give you all information
regarding the deposit of this money. I want you and your church to always
pray for me because God work in misterious ways. My happiness is that I
lived a life of a worthy Christian. Who ever that wants to serve the Lord
must serve him in spirit and truth. Please always be prayerful all through
your life.

I know you will give testmony because of this devine favour, but i will ask
you to hold on until this donation gets to your hands, because it`s write in
the bible that you should not let your right hand know what you left hand is
doing. Like you there are enamies of progress.

Any delay in your reply will give me room in sourcing for a church or
christian individual for this same purpose. Please assure me that you will
act accordingly as I stated herein. Hoping to hear from you soon.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.
Yours in Christ Jesus,
Mrs. Doris Peterson

_________________________________________________________________
Découvrez le Blog heroic Fantaisy d'Eragon!
http://eragon-heroic-fantasy.spaces.live.com