These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, February 17, 2007

FAITH IS ALL IT TAKES(GET BACK TO ME

From: Iris Wells - wellscharity44@yahoo.com.hk

Dearest,My name is Mrs.Iris Wells I am a dying woman who has decided to donate what I have to charity throughyou.You may be wondering why I chose you. But someone has to be chosen. I am 59 years old and was diagnosedfor cancer about 2years ago,immediately after the death of my husband who had left me everything he worked for.I have been touched by the lord to donatefrom what I have inherited from my late husband tocharity through you for the good work ofhumanity,rather than allow my relatives to use myhusband's hard earned funds inappropriately.I have asked the lord to forgive me all my sins and Ibelieve he has,because He is merciful. I will be goingin for an operation,and I pray that I survive theoperation.I have decided to Willing/Donate the sum of (TEN Million THREE HUNDRED THOUSAND DOLLARS)to charity through you for the good work of the lord,and to help the motherless,less privileged and alsofor the assistance of the widows. At the moment Icannot take any telephone
calls, due to the fact thatmy relatives are around me and I have been restrictedby my doctor from taking telephone calls because Ideserve all the rest I can get.Presently,I have informed my lawyer about my decisionin WILLING this fund to charity through you. I wishyou all the best and may the good Lord bless youabundantly, and please use the funds well and alwaysextend the good work to others.If you are interested to be bless, also willing tobless other's too,I will inform my Family Lawyer sothat he can arrange the release of the funds to you.I know i have never met you but my mind tells me to dothis and I hope you are sincerely.I will pay you 30%of this money if you will assist me because I am nowtoo weak and frigile to do things myself because of mycancer.NB: I will appreciate your utmost confidentiality inthis matter until the task is accomplished,as I don'twant anything that will Jeopardize my last wish, dueto the fact that I do not want relatives or familymembers
standing in the way of my last wish.Love,Iris Wells.

_______________________________________________
No banners. No pop-ups. No kidding.
Make My Way your home on the Web - http://www.myway.com