These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Saturday, February 17, 2007

Please Help Me

From: Victoria Ellen - vickyel2@rediffmail.com

Compliment of the day,

I am sure this mail would be coming to you as a surprise, Well I got your information from a business directory at the British Chamber of Commerce and Industries when I was searching through for a foreigner that will be trusted.

I am mother Victoria Ellen, wife of Late Sir Albert Ellen an Irish citizen who died in the aftermath of the political crisis in Lome, Togo Aged 68.

I have been sick and bedridden; I am infected with cancer as you may know is a terminal disease. Presently, my speech capacity has been seriously impaired.

According to medical experts I will not live long since my ailment has defiled all forms of medical treatment; so I have decided to accept my fate while dedicating the rest of my life to the service of God.

While alive, my husband had set aside some money in the region of USD 24 Million for charity, this is my intention of contacting you, as I would like to engage the services of a foreigner or group of foreigners that would manage this trust fund. It would be known as Vick Ellen Trust Fund and it would be utilized for the needy and down trodden.

I have already made a contact with a legal practitioner in London who would provide all necessary legal backings to this arrangement.

If you are ready to work on this project in good faith and honesty, you should be prepared to spend a good part of your time on it, although I will grant you some financial allowance but the bulk of the money would be at your disposal.

I would like to have a master plan on how you wish to get started. This requires a great deal of honesty. God bless you as you take a decision.

Reach me on this private email address: vikyel@rediffmail.com

I await your earliest response.

Yours sincerely,

Victoria Ellen