These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, February 16, 2007

Hello From Austine Williams

From: austine williams - austinefred2_williams@yahoo.fr

FROM AUSTINE WILLIAMS.
ABIDJAN COTE 'D IVOIRE
ATTANTION PLEASE

Dear One,

Please I am AUSTINE WILLIAMS, the first SON of late chief
ALFRED WILLIAMS from Sierra Leone. I got your contact from
the Ecowas Infomation Center in Cote d'Ivoire. My sources
of your contact gave me the courage and confidence to rely
on you. I am writing you in absolute confidence primarily
to seek your assistance to transfer our cash of TWENTY FIVE
million dollars ($25,000,000) now in the custody of a BANK
here in Abidjan to your private account pending our arrival
to your country.

SOURCE OF THE MONEY My late father, CHIEF ALFRED WILLIAMS,
a native of mende district in the Northern province of
Sierra Leone, was the general Manager of Sierra Leone
mining co-operation (S.L.M.C.) Freetown. According to my
father. This money was the income accrued from mining
co-operation's over draft and minor sales. Before the peak
of the civil war between the rebels forces of major Paul
Koroma and the combined forces of ECOMOG peace keeping
operation that almost destroyed my country, following the
forceful removal from power of the Civilian Elected
President Ahmed Tejan Kabbah by the rebels.

My father had already made arrangement for his family, my
mother, my little brother and myself to be evacuated to
Abidjan, Cote d'Ivoire with our personal effects and the
box containing team. My father deposited the fund for the
safe custody until after the war when he will join us.
During the war in my country, and following the
indiscriminate looting of public and Government properties
by the rebel forces, the sierra Leone mining coop. Was one
of the targets looted and destroyed.

My father including other top Government functionaries Were
attacked and killed by the rebels because of his
relationship with the civilian Government of Ahmed Tejan
Kabbah. As a result of my father death, and with the news
of my uncles involvement in air crash in January, dashed
our hope of survival. The untimely deaths caused my mothers
heart failure and other related complications of which she
later died in the hospital After we must have spent a lot
of money on her.
Now my 16-year-old brother and myself are alone in this
strange country suffering without any care or help. Without
any relation, we are now like refugees and orphans. Our
only hope now is in this fund our father deposited in the
BANK To this effect, I humbly solicit your assistance in
the followings ways. To assist me claim this fund from the
BANK as co-beneficiary.
To transfer this money in your name to your country. To
make a good arrangement for a joint business investment on
our behalf in your country To secure a college for my
little brother and my self in your country to further our
education.

And to make arrangement for our travel with you to your
country after you have transferred this fund. Most
importantly. The whole documents issued after deposit in my
custody. For your assistance, I beg to concede 10 % of this
money to you for your efforts assistance .

Best regards

AUSTINE WILLIAMS
Email (aust_williams1@yahoo.fr)

---------------------------------
Découvrez une nouvelle façon d'obtenir des réponses à toutes vos questions ! Profitez des connaissances, des opinions et des expériences des internautes sur Yahoo! Questions/Réponses