These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Friday, February 16, 2007

Your response to this mail will be appreciated

From: machi harold - machi_harold@myway.com

>From Machi Harold Co. Chambers
Solicitors Advocate 06 BP 1409
dpakpa godomey,
Cotonou - Benin Republic.

Attn:Dear Friend,

I humbly crave your indulgence in sending you this mail,if the contents does not meet with your personal and business ethics,I appologise in advance.Iam Barrister Machi Harold, the Personal Attorney to late Mr David Adrian,who was a contractor with emelite gold mining company here in Benin. And on the 3rd of Nov 2005, my client,and his family were perished in a ghastly car accident along Midombo Togo express way.

But my client made a fixed deposit valued at (US$9.5M) , Nine Million, Five Hundred Thousand United State Dollars. and upon the maturity this bank started contacting him but no response. Conseqently,the bank issued me a notice to provide the next of kin or have the account confiscated after four years, as the law of this land says.

Since then i have made several enquiries to your Embassy to locate any of my clients tended relatives,this has also proved unsuccessful. Since i have been unsuccesfull in locating the relatives for over two years now I seek your consent to present you as the next of kin of the deceased since you are from the same country and also bears the same last name,so that the proceeds of this account valued at US$9.5M can be paid to you and then you and me can share the money.

I know that you might be wonder why i have decided to trust you with this huge sum, but the truth is that I need you to get this money out and considering the fact that your a foreigner which makes it a lot easier and straight forward. I have all necessary legal documents that can be used to back up any claim we may make.

All I require is your honest cooperation to enables us see this deal through. I guarantee that this will be executed under a legitimate arrangement that will protect you from any breach of the law.Please get in touch with me both through email machi_harold@myway.com .

Thanks as I am waiting for your respond.

Best Regards,

Barr Machi Harold,

Express yourself instantly with MSN Messenger! MSN Messenger Download today it's FREE