These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, February 12, 2007

PLEASE ACCEPT MY CONDITION email contact (halima m207@yahoo.fr

From: martin.mugu202 - martin.mugu202@ig.com.br

Dear Friend

Permit me to inform you of my desire to do business
with you with my money in your country.I am a 38 year old woman from Sierra
Loene in west Africa.

I elate to inform you that I inherited a total
sum of $3,800.000.00 (Thrree million eight hundred thousand dollars) from my
late husband chief MAXWELL MBUTU, a gold and diamond dealer who was murdered
early last Two years by the former Liberian president Mr Charles Taylor over
the dispute in their diamond and gold deal.

This money which is
concealled in a computerised suitcase is deposited in a safe deposit company
here in Cotonou, Republic of Benin where I am presently taking refuge with
my two kids.The suitcase was deposited as family treasure not money for
security reason.That is to say that the deposit company does not know that
the suitcase contains money.This was done under a high powered government
conection.Because my husband is highly conected.

Your assistance is
now sought in the transfer of this money to your country for investment into
any lucrative business of your choice.By this mail, you are requested to
visit me here for familiarisation and to enable us arrange on how to get
this suitcase out from the deposit company and transfer this money into your
account in your country after which I will go back with you.

But if
you can not come down here, the director of the deposit company can arrange
and bring it to you in your country under their diplomatic coverage system
just the same way it was brought from my country to this place.You will be
required to send me your pic to enable me know the person that I am dealing
with.
I will send my picture as soon as i recevive your
reply.

Note: a copy of your international passport or company
registration certificate if any to enable me prepare an agreement. For
rendering this service, you will be highly compensated,this is a situation
that will be discussed later.

we must act fast because it cost me $15
daily as demurage to the deposit company keeping this suitcase and the
earlier we remove it from there the better for us.If you can work with
me.

You are required to forward the following;
1. Your full name
and address.
2. Your telephone / fax Number.
3. A copy of your
international passport.

Looking forward to your reply at your
earliest Sincerely yours,
Mrs.Halima Mbutu