These emails seen on this site are sent from scammers who are trying to steal from people. It works, too, because there's over 100,000 people all over the world earning a living from scamming people like this. Please take a moment to educate yourself on these scams and tell your friends and family about them so that you are safe from being scammed.

Important -


Announcement -

This scam email repository has now moved to a new home.

Please visit Scam Warning for information about scams and current scam emails.

This blog is now closed however the information available here will remain here.


Monday, February 12, 2007

With Faith Assistance needed/From Robert Guei Kone

From: robert guei kone - robertgueikone1@centrum.sk

>From :Robert Guei Kone
Villa 11 Riviera Golf cocody
Abidjan Cote D' Ivoire.

I am Robert Guei Kone from Cote d Ivoire. I am 23 years old , I lost my
father a couple of years ago. My father late General Robert Guei was a
Ex-Military head of State of Ivory Coast until his untimely death,
(You can visit http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/africa/2269238.stm for
complete report on this incident).

He was assassinated on the 19th of September 2002 by the rebels
following thepolitical uprising. Before his death, he deposited with a security
companyhere in Cote d'Ivore the sum of (Eleven Million, Five Hundred Thousand
United States Dollars Only) $11.5 Million Dollars meant for the purchase of
military tanks and security equipment from Russian and whereby the the security
company do not know the contents of the metal safe box is money, he told them
at the time of deposit that it contains African Artefact treasures and
computer security consumables that does not need air and sun rays, that will be
ship to his foreign business associate in abroad.

I want you to do me a favour to receive the box as my late father
foreign business associate oversea in your country, so that I will come over to
your country for investment and resettlement,since the present
administration is nomore in cordial relationship with my families.

I have plan to do investment in your country, like Real Estate and
Hotel this is my reason for writing to you.

Please if you are willing to assist me, indicate your interest in
replying soonest through this my alternative email box(robertgueikone_nk071@yahoo.fr), I will offer you 30% only for your kind and honest assistance.

Thanks and best regards.
Mr Robert Guei Kone